INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All personal data we collect on this website will be stored by our company. When you visit our website, we collect the following information:
- your e-mail address; to ship your purchases to you; to inform you on those orders or information you have requested; to inform you on our products and services, or on
upcoming events when you have explicitly agreed with this, or when you are already a customer and when you have shared your e-mail address with us
- your postal address; to receive the information or orders you have requested, at the address you have given us
- your telephone number; to be contacted by telephone by our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested
- your mobile phone number; to receive text messages (SMS/MMS) from our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested
- your payment information; we collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on our servers. Your payment information is securely
communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software provider.
COMPUTER INFORMATION COLLECTED
In accordance with GDRP law you have the right to be aware of the lawfulness how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to:
- confirmation that your data is being processed;
At simple request we grant access to all visitors of our website to all the information we have stored of them. A copy of the information that we possess will be provided free of charge. However, if the request is manifested excessively and repetitively, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee.
Request this in writing to mailto:email@example.com and we we will do our best to provide requested information asap, however please note that we dispose of maximum of 1 month to comply to your request. You can call up your data , correct it and refuse to allow us to use your data to send information at any time by writing to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
WIX Analytics Tools
We automatically receive information from your web browser or device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your device/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- sharing Information with Affliates and Other Third Parties; we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing
purposes. We only provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to complete your order (Stripe and Bpost). Such affiliates
will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Legally Required Releases of Information; we may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or
other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal
Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real
property, or personal safety of TermsFeed, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by mail: Eksterstraat 5, 1703 Schepdaal, Belgium